Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you need help contacting a federal agency, my office may be able to help. While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. If you need my office’s assistance with a federal agency, please complete a Privacy Act Release Form. Please include a detailed description of the issue you are seeking assistance with and include any pertinent documentation pertaining to the issue.

If your question concerns the Internal Revenue Service, please include a signed copy of your tax return for the year in question. The privacy form must be completed in detail and signed by the person directly affected.

If your issue concerns a state or local government issue, you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your state legislators by clicking HERE. Please keep in mind that the United States Constitution separates power between the legislative and judicial branches of government, and elected officials cannot interfere with legal matters or cases before a court of law. In these instances, you should speak with an attorney.

image description

Abbottstown Office

282 West King St., Abbottstown, PA 17301
Phone: (717) 357-6320

Altoona Office

5414 6th Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602
Phone: (814) 656-6081

Chambersburg Office

100 Lincoln Way East, Suite B, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Phone: (717) 753-6344

Somerset Office

451 Stoystown Road, Suite 102, Somerset, PA 15501
Phone: (814) 485-6020

Washington, DC Office

1221 Longworth HOB, Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2431